Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost Go!




Today's picture is of Curt in Germany this summer. Sharing a dinner with his beloved disc wheel.

The busyness of a final has been replaced with the busyness of getting ready. I have a few things to wrap up my semester.... a write up for my final and some teacher evaluations.

I wonder if my bike will pack itself today. Heck I wonder if it will clean itself too. Heck I can clean it on the beach.

I hope I remember my wetsuit. Oh, I do have that list of what to bring......

I am delighted by this kind of stress. The excitement of racing.

Luc took me out last night to see Speed Racer. It was a premiere and how he got free tickets to it..... is beyond me. He's SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It got me psyched. It was a great movie!

Next report will be from the beach. Marit has let me know she will be bringing actual coffee mugs for the actual French Pressed coffee we shall be drinking!

Does it get any better than that?


3 comments:

Marit C-L said...

Yes it does get better! Especially when that person will be making all the coffee you want all weekend. I will be Super Sherpa Marit, at your service!

Mary - I CAN NOT WAIT! I haven't been this excited since... since.... Camp HTFU and San Diego. This will be a BLAST!

Marit C-L said...

Yes it does get better! Especially when that person will be making all the coffee you want all weekend. I will be Super Sherpa Marit, at your service!

Mary - I CAN NOT WAIT! I haven't been this excited since... since.... Camp HTFU and San Diego. This will be a BLAST!

rr said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm always trying to coerce my bike to pack and unpack itself.. let me know if you have any luck.