Tuesday, January 27, 2009

anew

I had the best birthday of my life on Sunday. BEST EVER. On a day where I got to join a new age group I got to do everything I love to do with all of the people I love to do those things with... and it seemed like party after party all day long. The postal swim went great. We had a yoga party. My parents drove up from Buffalo to join us at Cracker Barrel, and the list went on and on.

The biggest bonus this year was the addition of Face Book and all of the wonderful friends I have been able to reconnect with.

Talk about feeling blessed.

Now.... it's time to get to work, because it's a new year, a new age group, and there is so much opportunity on the horizon. The base layers have been planted. The hard work is upon us.

Much more to come.

Thank you so very much for all of the birthday wishes! And I promise.... pictures of cocoa are on the way!

5 comments:

PJ said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Now that I know you are on FB I have to add you as a friend!

Teresa Cronin

TriGirl Kate O said...

Happy Birthday! I think all the cool people are born in late Jan/early Feb...mine is next week.

Eileen Swanson said...

Glad you had a super duper fun Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Are you in the 25-30 AG now? :). I may see you Wed- I am viracerting...