Monday, May 4, 2009

day one

Day one...... just fine. Nothing killer on the menu today. Little swim, little lift. My first day of school went good. Luc's however...... didn't exist,


Tuesday: meeting to determine whether the transfer was to happen. I was told at this meeting "We will call the new school and make sure everything is ready to go."

Wednesday..... ho hum. Nothing.

Thursday..... nothing.

Friday..... let me give the new school a call. Secretary answers...... of yes Luc! We haven't received the paperwork from the old school yet. When we do we will give you a call.

Ka BAM.

Yes, my head blew. B.L.E.W.

Let's just say they have a timeline set for them. And not to worry.... this will be taken care of (if you know what I mean).

So Luc got to work on riding his bike. This kid already has 3 bikes. I told him once he gets off the training wheels he can have a trick bike. (He's got issues with balance, but man we are CLOSE). That's the benefit of being in our family....... good bikes, and a bunch of them. When does school start? Who knows, probably the last week of the year.

Tomorrow we are riding our tandem to go get some coffee. No one told me to give it up yet, so I didn't. Yet. The team and coach are in St Croix, so that means a few more days of the juice.

Other than that, nothing big and exciting to report. Except you may have seen my new sun glass sponsor, these babies are wicked hawt and guaranteed to elevate my performance to the next level.


No comments: