Friday, March 13, 2009

trainer tuesdays, the video

My video taping skills stink and my editing skills stink worse. But we have some video from Trainer Tuesdays at Bert's Bikes.... click here for the video.

During the first two scenes we have Lyndsey, who is a new triathlete getting a bike fit and Kim who is a veteran getting a bike fit. And yes the youngest man on there is the one and only Luc Eggers. (He borrowed the National Champ jersey from Dad.)

If you are around next Tuesday:

6:30 PM at Berts Bikes on Jay Scutti Blvd in Henrietta

Free workout

Free pals to bike with

Free food to eat afterwards.

Strings? Gosh no. We just want to ahve some fun!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun Mary! I wish I lived nearby so I could come too - I was riding all by myself yesterday on the trainer getting mad at Pitt basketball for doing so poorly last night. Your class looks much more fun than that!

Have a great weekend!