Friday, February 22, 2008

My Very Own Confession

I confess. I am addicted. Completley addicted. To LOST. It began in the beginning of January when I got the iPod Classic. I had 80 G of memory, more than the enitre military and now the capacity to watch TV on my iPod!

I hadn't watched TV in ages. During my Ironman Florida taper I started to get invloved with Days of Our Lives again, but it was the same loop. Over and over.

Then I found LOST. Lucky for me there was a writers strike. And lucky for me I like to ride my bike. A lot.

I had three entire seasons to watch and it took me a lot of hours on my bike, and nearly three weeks. For the big premeire I was ready. And every Thursday night I am glued to the TV. Last night was no exception.

DID KATE REALLY SAY AARON????????????

Just when you think you have a theory, you think you have figured it out there is a twist. It's not just the plot either, it is how the story is told. The first 2 seasons it was present day + flashbacks. Now it is present day + flash FORWARDS. FORWARDS?

So there. I have said it. I am shamelessly addicted to LOST. So if you find me wearing a T Shirt that says "SAVE CHARLIE" or one with "The Numbers" on it, just smile. Unless you are a fan. Then we can sit down and trade our theories on how on God's green earth did Ben and Syaid become partners??????

What nickname would Sawyer give you? Click HERE to find out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARY!
Ok, in all honesty, I have NEVER watched LOST...I know a TON of people love it...but it just doesn't do it for me. It was like Survivor, which I didn't care for either...but my TV taste is not excellent .. I mean, I like shows like, "America's Next Top model" ... hahaha. Jen H.