Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekend at Placid

It's time to begin official planning for the Weekend at Placid. If you are interested in joining our camp we are now taking official reservations. If you have already reserved with me, just shoot me another email at maryeggers "at" gmail "dot" com to make it official and to triple check I have your name down.

The basic information about our camp can be found here.

Contact me and I will send you some info about how the weekend will roll. This is a very cost effective camp, and during these economic times that's a big relief!

You will spend a terrific weekend with some really terrific people with hands on coaching while you swim bike and run! Come one and come all to one of the most beautiful places on earth!

2 comments:

Swimming for ME said...

Hi Mary,
I was reading your swim tips... I recently switched to Swedes and like them (they don't leave those monstrous goggle marks) but they do hurt a bit and sometimes leak. I'd like to try the children's Swedes you recommend, but where do you get them? I can't find them anywhere on the web!
thanks, Alina

rr said...

I want to come! It looks so gorgeous there. Someday I will get my butt to your neck of the woods.