Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Far.... So Good

I made it through day one of the six crazy days. Today is day two. On tap we have a run, Masters where Heidi Grimm has flown into town and let me know she's coming for me.... (it isn't the first time I have swum in a Grimm snadwhich!) ....two yoga classes, a tempo bike, Luc to the dentist, a presentation as a final right into the Mexico NY yoga class at Breathe!

Most of our studio is on a retreat in Maya Tulum. For the life of me I can't remember suddenly why I didn't go. So those of us who are behind.... we are celebrating. We've got grass skirts, sombreros, Mexican Music..... it's Mexico NY night at Breathe!

Okay..... I will admit there is a bit of crossover confusion between Hawaii and Mexico, but as most Americans in Mexico will say "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Today I shall only think about Wednesday. As I drive and see planes landing and taking off from the Rochester International airport I will ignore my heart leaping in anticipation of my departure in just one week. I will turn off dreams of the ocean by noon (right Marit) and giving Marit and Ashley great big hugs. I will not think of the sun on my back, the excitement of racking my bike and the thrill of the gun sounding.

Soon enough it shall come. Soon enough.


1 comment:

wiley said...

I just wanted to see Mike in a grass skirt! Been to Mexico and there are flowers, grass and heat, not so very different from Hawaii! Maybe I should have bought some Corona!!!!!And no Mary Corona is not to be mixed with wine!!!!! Looking forward to tonight!!!!Adios!!!!