Monday, June 1, 2009

D-R-L-O-W is world spelled backwards

Yeah..... I believe we have been through this before. Except this time I stated that WORLD spelled backwards was S-H-I-T. As I was looking to the sky and wondering why there were white fluffy dinosaurs floating across I heard the incessant scream of an eight year old who was horrified at what had happened.

Let me please say this....... when someone gets in the head as I frequently do, please do not scream at them. It goes along the same lines as not screaming at someone who does not speak English, or even worse, someone who is deaf. Screaming never makes things better.

I had walked into the line of fire during a game of fetch. Except when you live here at Camp Eggers a game of fetch is not played with a mere stick but a giant log. When it hit the side of my head..... well you know the rest.

When asked dhow to spell world backwards, I looked for her, but Kitima was not there to help me cheat.

The evening was spent on the couch with a headache and nausea. This morning things are much better and darn it all I am ready to begin the big week set before me. Time to suit up and ride!

3 comments:

wiley said...

You may no longer go out without a helmet!

Teresa said...

Holy crap. Glad you are OK!

Marit C-L said...

Are you okay? Mary!!! Sending you lots of hugs, and good head vibes. :)