Friday, June 26, 2009

the sweetest place on earth

At promptly 0500 Thursday morning we rolled Luc out of bed and into the car. We announced that there would be no attending the last day of school..... we were instead heading to Hershey Park (don't worry, his teach was in the know)..... and off we headed to Hershey Park, about a 5 hr drive form Rochester.

When we arrived at 1000 it was game on, until about 10 pm last night. Waterslides, roller coasters, laughing and a ton of sun!!!! Luc was out of his mind!

We are a little bit sunburnt, well rested, and gearing up for day two. Today we are sending Curt on the Fahrenheit, a roller coaster I wont even think of going on... and I rode 2 yesterday!!!!!

We will head home tonight, but first there is a chocolate factory to tour and waterslides to ride!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE Hershey Park! I haven't been there in years, but it was about 2 hours away from my town growing up. We went to concerts, chocolate tours, and of course the park at least once a summer. Super-duper-looper was my first upside-down roller coaster!

What a fun last day of school!!!