Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quick Update From Mussel

I apologize for the impending spelling errors, but my log in page isn't quite right for the blogger..... I shall fix that in a bit.....

What a weekend!I will post in detail in a bit.... but the Musselman weekend was awesome! Friday ngiht I got to meet Brian Rhodes, Sarah Groff, Jenna Shoemaker, and Victor Plata at the press conference. Saturday we had many from our team in the Mini Mussel.... I wa sable to snag 2nd overall (to an ITU pro!!!!) and Curt took 4th overall. Our team kicked butt.... more on that later.

Sunday our 1/2 IM team also did really great on a tough day!

We just got home, and are really tired! Feet up the rest of the day in preperation for the final taper week.....

Just a few quick shout outs.....

Got to see old friend Heidi Grimm, she raced in the pro race and did awesome!

Got to see Marc Grabish.... a stellar triathlete and boyfriend of Amity Hall, who is in California now.... HI AMITY! COME HOME!

The Train-This transition crew was unbelieveable!

Way to go everyone!

Much more to come!

:-) Mary

No comments: