Thursday, November 19, 2009

pause

A little break in the Coaching Files today.... a few minor things to report on! First of all thank you so very very much for the amazing and abundant comments surrounding my Clearwater Race Report apparent controversy. I have decided to not publish comments.... because I think they are private messaged between you and I, and I really respect the kindness. I am so overly touched that I don't know what to say...... so I want you to know I have received them, and thank you so very much. So know that if you do leave a personal comment I probably won't publish it and that I appreciate your friendship more than you know!

What a busy week we've had, the boys leave for Arizona today and I join them tomorrow. I am so excited. Ed will be there, over 40 from Buffalo will be there.... so many will be there I can't wait to hang out, get some sun and cheer on the man!!!

In the space of a few days I feel like I have experienced so much that reality brings with it. Life, death, diagnostics, prognsotics, waiting.... waiting.... waiting. The beauty of people. The warmth of a smile and of love.

I feel so lucky in so many ways.

I got an email from The Wizard yesterday morning to which I replied "I'M ON VACATION FROM YOU!". He's putting me on power cranks for a bit. I've never worked with them, but I have a friend ho is kind enough to loan me a pair, which should be fun. I love trying new things, I love experiencing all of it.

That's what's so fun about life. Opening up, expanding, growing.

All right, back to studying and packing, and resting. And drinking more coffee than I should. Tomorrow it's back to the sun and to the fun of Ironman.

Tomorrow we will be back to the Coaching Files..... topic: improving your swim!

No comments: