Thursday, November 19, 2009

a thousand eyes

A thousand of you stop by this blog each day.... for whatever reason. Thank you so much for that. We all have our reasons for reading blogs, I hope you can identify with something I write, and know that we are all just regular people who are stumbling through life, being passionate about our passions, and living.

I'd like to share with you the best blog I have ever read in my life (thanks Jen N for posting this). It's especially for those of you who tend.... to forget that there is more to this life than what is written on the computer screen that sits between you and I. There is more than being on a podium. There is more than the sport we all love so much. I am very fortunate that as a Pediatric emergency nurse I get to experience that reminder every single day.

This is by far the most important blog I have ever seen in my life. Please stop here to meet the most inspiring woman on the face of this earth:

Paul and Amy's Amyloidosis Blog

No comments: