Monday, November 16, 2009

so now I...... am offended

Greetings from 32,000 feet.

I have the need to clear something up...... it's come to my attention that in my clearwater race report I implied Jen Harrison drafted..... really?

Those of you who know me really think I'd out that on a blog? Really?

If I thought Jen drafted..... I would have said HEY JEN YOU DRAFTED. To Jen...... not to a blog audience.

What I was trying to say........ is that when we were riding this giant group of men 40-44 came upon us. She was able to stay ahead of them and I got sucked in. If you actually read what I wrote...... I said that the men 40-44 and their eight billion friends were drafting.

Thanks Jen for bringing it up to me. I can definitely appreciate the friendship that I have with her, that she would come to me. Thanks Jen, my apologies to you that it was misinterpreted that way. Thank you for pointing it out. You think people know you....and then you realize their true story.....

Harrison didn't draft. Don't read into what isn't there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's the danger of the internet - so much stuff can be misinterperted.