Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Classic Formula One Duathlon

The Spring Classic Formula One Duathlon featured a record crowd today for the 2 mile run / 10 mile bike / 1 mile run / 10 mile bike / 2 mile run event! Train-This swept off the cobwebs and we had some breakthrough performances. Official results can be found here

Curt Eggers 2nd overall
Erika Foster 4th overall

And placings from Bill Harris and Mike Foster and John Galbraith! (which I shall post once I see the results). By the way John had 2 bikes stolen from his garage the other night. He was racing on a "new frame"!

Ellen and Boots and their staff did a terrific job, remind me to burn Ellen a new CD... but it was awesome to her my mix from 2004 being played again! I have some good new tunes!

After the race I realized I missed seeing Doug and Brenda Prindle who have made their return to Rochester after a 6 year hiatus!

Congrats to all who competed and here is to a terrific 2007!

Thanks for stopping by.

:-) Mary Eggers

No comments: