Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to Curt..... who in my book is absolutely Father of the year. Even though he is responsible for Luc breaking his leg.... twice. Once 8 days after Luc had open heart surgery at age 4.... they were wrestling. And the second time was August 12th 2007...... our anniversary! Luc was running away from Curt who was scolding him, when Luc slipped and fell! What an adventurous duo!
Thank you Curt for all you do and for who you are! And congrats to Curt on his 4th place overall finish in the Binbrook Triathlon today!

2 comments:

rr said...

But did he buy you a disk yet?

I love the pool photo - happy FD Curt and congrats on the awesome racing!

Ryan said...

Damn!

I wish I had the NADS to snap my kid's arm.

I dream about it every day!

Maybe Tomorrow!

;-)