Monday, June 30, 2008

I am IT!

Okay Bree..... here it is!

10 years ago I was:

Graduating from college as a Registered Nurse

5 years ago I was:


The Mom of a 2 year old, preparing for my second Ironman.

1 year ago I was:

Preparing for my third Ironman.

5 things on my to do list today: (other than something to do with Ironman!)

Meditate
See Wall-E the movie
Go fishing with Luc
Check in with my athletes
Check in with my sister who lives in Paris.

5 snacks I enjoy:

Popcorn
yogurt
is coffee a snack? I think so.... coffee!
saltine crackers
peanut butter

If I were a billionaire I would:

Find a family who needed to be given a break. Buy them a nice house and help then get back on their feet, set up college education for the children and help the parents find their way.

6 people I want to have lunch with tomorrow:

Julia Butterfly Hill
Luc Van Lierde
Natasha Badmann
The President
Lug Eggers

My Dad.

5 places I have lived:


Orchard Park NY
Stony Brook NY
Laguna Beach California
Buffalo NY
Rochester NY

5 jobs I have had:

Lifeguard
Registered Nurse, Orthopedics, pediatric IMCU and now Pediatric Emergency
Career Spinning and Aerobics Instructor
Triathlon Coach
Fitness Director

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SALTINES? Oh mary! NOT covered in chocolate?? Jen H. :)

rr said...

coffee is not just a snack, it's a meal!

Catching up, bear with me -- great job on the win, sorry it wasn't your best, but hey, you don't even have to be at your best to win, that's something.

BreeWee said...

I think Liz would agree coffee is a food group...

I LOVE your plan to help a family in need of a break! What a nice heart!

Pedergraham said...

Oh...I am envious that you got to meet Julia Butterfly and that you are having "imaginary" lunch with her. Three weeks until I'll be cheering my heart out at the top of Papa Bear Hill!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know about WALL-E. I am trying to decide between that and the American Girl Doll movie to take Lelia to this weekend. I am thrilled to get to choose between two G movies in one weekend!!!!
-Danielle