Friday, June 13, 2008

Not in 2009

I will not do an Ironman in 2009.

I will not do an Ironman in 2009.

I will write that 300 times on the chalkboard after school today. I just don't know if anyone in my life can handle anymore Ironman brain. Or lack thereof.

It took me 15 minutes yesterday to realize that 180 watts is not higher than 200 watts. Even though I had the wattage ranges (which have not really changed too much.....) on my hand with a sharpie and I had to keep looking at my hand.

We rented a house in Lake Placid and I sent my final payment into the woman we rented from..... last year, instead of our new one. That was slightly embarrassing.

I showed up at work today four hours too early.

On my ride yesterday I thought, Ironman CDA 2009 would be awesome..... then what if by some miracle I qualified for Kona 2008.... than that'd be 7 Ironmans in 3 years..... I had to begin slapping myself which caused me to then almost curb myself.

Back to 2008! ONE THING AT A TIME!

How about back to this ride. How about back to this moment.

Hello Mary, this is earth, remember me?

Oh God.

1 comment:

rr said...

Kona 08 --- I vote for Kona 08!! Come play in Hawaii instead of LP 09 :)

Welcome back to earth..