Sunday, June 8, 2008

This Weekend at the Races

This morning it is hot. And I am feeling a bit left out. In my decision not to race Mooseman this weekend I find myself being the one and only person on this earth not racing. HA HA!

Half my team is somewhere:

Eagleman 70.3: Kevin, Kitima, and Dennis

Mooseman 1/2 Iornman : K-Dub, Jeremy, Sharon, Sarah, Ed and Alan!

Keuka Lake: Nathalie, Steve, Chris, Jason, Amy-Mo, Karin, and Matt.

So I am thinking of all of them as well as psyched for Jen who did great at worlds and Liz who is at Eagleman. My thoughts will be with all of you as I cycle through my own workouts today, but I get to retreat into the AC!

Enjoy, be safe and don't be afraid to reach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS MARY!! I appreciate you cheering for me from NY!!! :)) I heard ya in Vancouver. SOOO weird that we were suffering in the cold water and rain and 40s and back home it was 90s!! WOW, what a contrast! :) Jen H.