Thursday, April 19, 2007

Looking For Train-This? Yes, This Is IT!

Welcome to the new and improved Train-This blog, the rest of the Train-This site shall be up today or tomorrow. Josh and Andrew at Twin Advertising are talented beyond belief. I have promised them a great big vacation somewhere when Train-This hits the big time.

Looks like the Eagleman Vs. Montana saga has a finish line in sight, with Montana slightly ahead at the 12 mile mark. With a race this close we won't know for a few more days which way this will end up, but one thing's for sure..... on June 10th I will be somewhere absolutely beautiful. It may be in the mountains of Montana or the Wildlife refuge of Maryland.... so I am prepared for a long trip or a long race.

Either way I am ready!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy our big makeover and if you have any website needs, or advertising needs, my friends at Twin Advertising are the people you want!

:-) mary eggers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,
THE NEW website is awesome!!!! :)
Jen

Anonymous said...

Absolutley Mary! Looks like you ALREADY hit the big time! And people thought you wouldn't make it......
John