Monday, April 23, 2007

Rolling

Total for last week rolled in at 21:30. Whew! Luckily Mondays and Tuesdays are light days, which I was grateful for as I stumbled to yoga class this morning. Ain't nothing better than a yoga teacher who can't touch her toes at 5am!

We bought Luc a hitch for the back of the mountain bike, so now he can ride and pedal and gain the feeling of balance and speed. I am hoping this will help his confidence level on his own bike. However it has turned out to be a double edge sword. Yesterday we did 2 one hour rides and today we have another planned after school.

So this week I have had to plan these 1 hour recovery rides in, as I am absolutely in zone 2!

But onward we go, building into the second week of the block all systems go. Long bike is 5 hours, long run at 18 miles for the third time. I feel it coming around.

Have a great week everyone and thank you so much for reading.

:-) mary eggers

No comments: