Friday, May 2, 2008

And So We Begin


This monring's pictures: Me, Marit and Liz at camp HTFU. Good luck Liz and Bree in St Criox this weekend!

The final push is here. Four insane days. Early morning rides and runs. And late night studying. I have a massive final on Monday that my life essentially hinges on. Literally. Once Monday at 6pm comes rolling around I am going to exhale to loud and it won't matter anymore.

Because Marit we will be swimming in that ocean on Thursday. And I will be racing on Saturday. And nothing, nothing in the world is going to change that. No final, no grade, nothing.


4 comments:

kodiacbear said...

Hey Mary, Much Love from Mass. on through these last final four.

Yoga class sounded like a blast! If only it wasn't a five hour ride I may have joined you.

kerri said...

GOOD LUCK TWICE!!! Whew... Monday...is it Cinco de Mayo PERFECT for a celebration after your exam. MARGARITA!!!!

Marit C-L said...

YES WE WILL!

Even better news: I have been to swim as much as I want (up to an hour for now - but longer in the not-to-far-future... :)

EXCELLENT!!!!

I'll send lots of good wishes your way - you will do WONDERFULLY this weekend, I just know it! And Thursday - well, Thursday will be a GREAT day... Simply can't wait!

T-6 days........

Anonymous said...

Mary,
GOOD luck w/ your exam and getting ready for GC - sounds like it will be just GREAT all around!! And, try to get some sleep!? :) Jen H.