Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Making Harrison's Day

We love you JAWS! We can't wait to see you!

Hey Rachel..... you won't believe it, but my bike did not, did not, pack itself. I actually had to do it. I know.... I know..... I could not believe it either. We will have to cope by hitting Starbucks... unless you are off the juice again.....

I had a cool new suit for Gulf Coast. It had my Coach's company on it, black with yellow flowers.... gosh I love Splish! But I left it in the locker room this morning. UGH!!!!

Now I am forced to make a decision. I know, this is life altering to those of you who know me. Somehow I own 2 pink suits. I have nothing against pink. I am just not the girl who runs around in pink.

But just for kicks, just for giggles, just because I know Jen Harrison will somewhere scream and clap and be really proud, I am considering wearing a pink suit this weekend.

Will you be wandering around Saturday morning just wondering? Wondering???????

My husband told me flatly that the world likely does not care. Imagine that!

But the world might care about this...... Five girls, 2 beds, five bikes, and bathing suits. What happens in PCB stays in PCB! NOT!

Until the beach.......

2 comments:

rr said...

Don't worry, I'm still off the wagon, where I intend to stay!

Sorry the bike didn't turn magic.. and that you left your suit at the pool, I hope it's there when you get home! Have fun..

Anonymous said...

PINK SUITS - and 2 of them!!!! OH, this is such a great day for you MARY! :))) HEE HEE...yes, that made my day. I want you to RACE SUPER FAST in those pink suits! Thanks for the pics, I am so glad you girls are having so much fun!!!! HTFU! jen h.