Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day ONE!

Marit and I made it to the beach!

Here is me, trying to surf and getting overtaken!


We have many more pictures and now that Ashley has arrived the uncontrollable giggling has begun, although she shall try to blame me for it.
We did decide however that after all, Ness was right when she described Camp HTFU..... the H did fall off and tonight we are just the plain old F*** Ups. There is some hope that we have found our H's however.... although how we did that shall be revealed tomorrow.
Ashley did text us as she was 10 miles out of town, wondering who was in the mood for a good sweaty hug. Marit and I had just returned form a swim at the Panama City beach Aquatic Center.... so we were definitely in the mood.
I tell you it's like being home with the girls here.
We've already planned out next HFTU adventure and all we can say right now is that it involves Vegas in the fall ;-)
The air is warm, the waves are rolling in on the shore.... and I swear I will be sleeping on the balcony tonight.
I can tell you what did not happen today. marit did not run, not once, not even a quick step. I did run away from her when she asked where the second floor of Target was. The waiter at Carabba's had his eyes on Ashley and there's much more..... much much more........

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

Have so much fun Mary! Stay outta trouble, or maybe get in a little trouble with the HTFU girls!

Unknown said...

Glad you girls are having a good time! Enjoy the ocean for the rest of us!
-Ness