Thursday, May 8, 2008

SO HAPPY!

Waves are bigger in person than they appear here!

I am here! I am in front of the ocean! The waves are BIG and the ocean is BLUE! And I am heading in as soon as the girls arrive! I am resting on the balcony.... tonight I am buying an air mattress because this is where I shall be sleeping the next 3 nights. I want to hear the ocean all night long. It makes me so happy to be here, to be waiting for the girls and to be doing everything I love to be doing!

When I boarded the plane I missed the sign that said "WELCOME TO SIX FLAGS!" ..... holy camolie! Talk about ROUGH! Second flight I met Kathleen and John from Tennessee.... the three of us have tangoed around on all the same courses!

I am so happy right now and I need you all to know that! SO HAPPY! The only thing that could make this even better would be Curt and Luc.

Luc will blow bubbles into the air today and I will be here to catch them!!!

Much more to come!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Just reading your entry about how happy you are made ME so happy!!! I hope the swim with Marit and Ashley was wonderful today. Best of luck on Saturday - I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Cindy Jo said...

There is nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of the ocean!

Have a great race!!!

Amanda said...

enjoy every minute mary! i love it!
btw I bought a running skirt today and thought of you!
HUGS