Thursday, April 2, 2009

final call....

I have the perfect solution to my traveling woes this weekend. I shall travel in my wetsuit while wearing my helmet and running shoes. And race suit. And race belt. Why not throw int he timing chip?

My bike is built and ready to be ridden in New Orleans. My bag is packed, I just have a few more things to add in. Yes, I said BAG. One bag. All my gear. I will be walking around N'Orleans in my bathing suit.

To all of my amazing friends around the world...... best of luck at N'Orleans and Oceanside 70.3, and to all of my athletes here at home who are running the Spring Forward 9.5 miler.

Thank you most of all to my unbelievable husband Curt and my son Luc, you guys are the wind beneath my wings!


Safe travels, next update from the Big Easy!

5 comments:

Jennifer Cunnane said...

I wish I could race this weekend! Have a great race - I am sure you have prepared well, and enjoy the fun times afterwards!

Laura said...

Safe travels and enjoy it Mary! Yell good wishes at Joy for me if you see her.

Cy said...

Have a Safe and Super race Mary!! Enjoy.

Ryan said...

Great! Now I am going to be singing Bette Midler all day..."Did you ever know that your my herooooo....."


Have an awesome trip Mary, Let the good times roll!

Damie said...

Good Luck MME! Will be thinking of you- and when you finish, give that coach of yours a pat on the back for getting you ready to race ;) :)