Monday, July 20, 2009

musselman weekend in pictures

My race report is below..... but here are some great pictures of the day! MUSSELMAN 2009!



Best Race Poster Ever!

Dad and Luc!


Ironman Lake Placid athletes Mary Beth and Jason prepping for the Mini!


Old Man Curt Eggers smokin the run, after he gave Luc this high five he accidentally punched me in the gut. "Accidentally"



The ladies from Park Ave Triathlon Team post Mini Mussel!




Transition!





Ed after the Half Ironman with Kim! Kim wore her QT2 gear and it got me all pyshced up, like I had a personal rep from the team cheering me on! (oh the head games we play)




People keep asking me how Kim got so fast on the bike. The secret: she trains on Luc's bikes. No lie.





Prepping for the kid's race, my favorite thing is his sternal scar! How many kids can say they lived through that? How many adults can?????



Our family. My hair....... well I just went 70.3 miles so this isn't the best representation of how it looks!
Swim start of the kid's race!



Post half Ironman ice baths. Read the fine print. You have been warned!




A very happy finisher, notice the finisher medals! THEY WERE SO COOL!



Kid's race start "MOM ENOUGH WITH THE PICTURES"

































3 comments:

Trigirlpink said...

Awesome job! I just saw your results. :-)

Kim said...

'RUN UNTIL YOU PEE YOURSELF!' i screamed to you on the run :) not sure if that is QT2's mantra, but i think it lit a spark under your tush.

Jennifer Harrison said...

Good job MARYYYY!