Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Texas or BUST


We are off!
This week I received in the mail a personalized autographed picture of Mr. Brian Rhodes himself, somehow arranged by MEL!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MEL!!!!!! It made my whole week!

I am happy to report my workouts this week have been completely pain free. I feel good, I feel ready to handle whatever is thrown at me on Sunday. I feel prepared to race from my heart and I feel ready to take the day as it comes.

I have not run on the roads yet, but pool runs and all movement has been great. I got through all my homework and everything else.

WHEW! Tomorrow 6 of us fly together to Austin. I feel like it is a spring break trip!!!!

More from the ALAMO!

4 comments:

wiley said...

Safe travels! Kick some butt, Warrior Woman! Namaste!

Laura said...

Whoo hoo Mary! Have fun, race hard, and be safe! Good wishes are following you to Texas!

Beth said...

Best of luck Mary!! Will be thinking of you!!

Cy said...

Have an amazing weekend in Texas!

You have overcome so much and with that fancy Lone Star suit you're bound to have a SUPER DAY!!