Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's the night before Ironman and we are having so much FUN! Panama City Beach in the off-season is the FUN season for spectathletes (thanks Liz for that term!!!!). I have run into so many people..... what a small world. Danni is here as well and Marit arrives tomorrow.

Tonight we forced Curty to go back to the hotel while Luc and I had an entire Go Kart, Haunted House and Golf range to ourselves!

A run on the beach this am..... a swim at the aquatic center...... I may never come home again!

As long as I am with family I swear I can call anyplace home.

His feet are up. He is ready and I am so very excited. It's been a long time since his last Ironman. He's ruled short course and I am crossing my fingers that he hits his potential tomorrow.

Curt is READY!

1 comment:

Trigirlpink said...

Sounds like a BLAST!!!! Hope your hubby's day is going great.