Thursday, November 6, 2008

some photos from florida.......

The face of a 9:55!




What do you do when your Dad is doing the Ironman? Watch him go by and go swim some laps in Barb's pool of course..... silly!



Every man in America's dream......... and we don't need to wonder what the seven year old was thinking...... this is what Ironman athletes do honey...... now don't tell anyone!


Two future triathletes hang out at the awards ceremony...... Luc told her he would carry her over the sand to the water.....


Our family. This picture describes me to a T...... she looks like she's got it together..... but there's one thing a little bit off.......

1 comment:

Kim said...

9:55 is smokin!! Great job!! I hope you feel good about it? Is it a PR? I just signed up for Florida next year so I would love to hear your thoughts on the race, how to train etc. etc. Really - what a time! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I like you're blog, I'm putting you on "my list." Another question - are you the business owner of "train this?" The reason I am asking is, well, I'm starting my own business and I may need a little direction. Thanks! Take care!