Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm IT!

I got tagged! I have never been tagged before! E.L.F. gave me a tag to tell 5 random things about myself....... and now I have to tag 5 others!

So the 5 I tag are Kitima, Cindy Jo, Courtney, Ed and Aurora!

1. I wasn't called Mary until I began competing in triathlon. My parents named me Mary Michal and people who knew me before I became a triathlete call me Michal (pronounced as the boy's name Michael)

2. I was on the Hickory Hill Swim Team at age 5. I swam the 50 free in 29 seconds but I could not pass the deep end test. I was afraid of treading water in the tank because my brother told me that there were sharks in there. (clear water, no sharks might have been a clue!)

3. My favorite yoga pose is balancing half moon with an arm bind. Whenever I do it next to Phil I fall into him. When I do it next to Tom he sticks his finger into my back to hold me up.

4. Sometimes I steal my husband's socks to race in for good luck.

5. I originally went to college as an art major.... to become a Fashion Designer.

:-)

No comments: