Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog - O - Rama

When my friend Jen read that I was filling the void of training time here in taperland with Days of Our Lives. She was horrified. "Read some good blogs" she wrote me. I begged her for some. So she obliged and I spent the better part of the day reading through some terrific reads.

Now I don't know what happened with Sami and her twins today. But I do know that I am feeling very good. The Ironman has still not come, but I am being patient.

I am so honored to be able to share this terrific list of fellow bloggers that I was so happy to spend time finding yesterday. It's so neat to see what an amazing triathlon community we have out there. Please keep posting because taper means time. And unless you want me to wallow in the feud between the Bradi's and the Dimera's, then keep writing.

Here is the list in alphabetical order, and scroll down on the right later today because they will be on the blog roll. Have a good blog? Send it to me because I would love to add it. I poked through other's bloglists and found more good ones. I love the tri blog community.......


Amanda Lovato pro triathlete

Alicia Parr a great read from the girl who has raced more than anyone this season.

Andrea Fisher I love the Fish

Bri Gaal If we were neighbors I am sure we'd be friends.....

Chuckie V he is the man

Beth from PA excellent read

Cindy Jo I finally found your site sister, thanks for all your kind words!

Courtney Crutcher also doing Ironman Florida.

Courtney Green Ironman Louisville Finisher and Go Go Dancer in Training

Desiree Ficker pro triathlete.

Ed's Type I Blog Ed is a Type I diabetic that I coach training for IMLP 2008

Elizabeth Fedofsky whom I vote "Most Likely To Do Another Ironman Soon" no matter what she claims.

Gordo need I say more?

Jennifer Harrison the suggester of most of these blogs!

Jenni Kiel I think I watched her race last weekend in Richmond.... I remember the pigtails!

Jasper Blake fellow Canadian

Lisa Bentley my hero

Simply Stu awesome... just awesome

The Outdoor Journey How this guy has time to breathe is beyond me


The Daily Grind who doesn't love this one?


Travis Earley needs to post more!!!!!


For now that's the big old list. I appreciate your words, I appreciate your insight, humor, wit and willingness to share your lives.


Blog on, I am still tapering.


Thank you for stopping by.



:-) mary


1 comment:

Liz Waterstraat said...

Oh my god - Sami had twins? I haven't watched Days since I was in college. Back then Sami had a bout with bulimia and was chasing after Austin. Am I totally behind? Whatever happened to Carrie? Lucas? Victor? Kate?