Friday, October 26, 2007

An Update

I can't believe I am even posting this. But Elizabeth asked. I wouldn't feel right knowing she and Sami Brady parted ways 15 years ago. Plus you might also be wondering but not brave enough to ask. So with my head in the sand here is what I learned this week.....

Sami overcame Bulimia. Turned really evil. Lucas is Will's Dad. Will is now 13 or something. Sami is left at the alter 3 times. Marries Austin twice I think. finally turns good falls in love with Lucas. EJ Wells (aka Elvis from Kristen way back then.... he's a DIMERA!) rapes her, she gets pregnant, a whose the daddy scandal ensues. EJ and Stefano are forcing Sami to annul her marriage to Lucas and marry EJ to end the Brady vs Dimera Vendetta.

What started that Vendetta? A hundred years ago Granpa Shawn's sister Colleen (resembling Sami) and Stefano's father Santos (resembling EJ) fell in love. Colleen was in the convent... had an affair, found out Santos had a wife or something and threw herself off a cliff.


Vendetta begins.


Carrie left Salem, came back, married Lucas, divorced Lucas... married Austin and moved away. Thank God.


Hope and Bo still together.


Marlena and John, still together but John just got killed again. Likely the work of a Dimera.

Did I mention Stefano is ill and stole John's kidney?


The pirate looking man Steve is back.... apparently was in captivity by the Dimera's. EJ will show Steve a tarot card and Steve falls under his control.


Victor and Kate divorce... Kate sleeps with Stefano..... at one time she was married to Roman... she slept with EJ too.

Now I am getting confused. And now I am getting horribly embarrassed. But it beats hanging out on slowtwitch.

Just for kicks I turned on General Hospital to learn that Sonny, Carly, Jax and Luke are still around. And Robin is all grown up.

I turned off the TV today and vowed I would not be thinking of John Black next Saturday morning. One week of taper has been completed (almost). Now it's time to focus. It's time to make the lists of what to pack, create my plan for race day.

As I have said before the Ironman and I have a date. Luckily it is a Saturday race as I can't compete with the Buffalo Bills for the attention of my father. Whew!

Thank you for stopping by.

:-) mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok!!!!!!!!!! I need to intervene RIGHT NOW....Elizabeth and Mary....STOP THE MADNESS. I mean....time to taper less and train more. HAHA ;)) Jen