Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Show -N- Tell

If you saw this little creature on the course at Long Course Duathlon World's last weekend... that was Luc! You don't often get to see the Grimm Reaper with a walker at a race! By the way if you heard him BOOO you he was trying to scare you... we changed BOO to ROAR as soon as I realized it! And below is a picture of Luc with Ronald McDonald himself. What's a race without a Big Mac and French Fries? Did I mention they handed out the pre race bags in the McDonald's drive thru bags?


It was an absolute shame I did not bring my camera with me on my long ride through Ashland on Saturday. Virginia was just stunning. Even downtown was beautiful and I swore if I wasn't doing the Ironman next weekend the Richmond Marathon would have been a nice choice for races. But who runs straight marathons anyways? I need a warm up!

Even a silver medalist gets to meet Ronald himself! Below if a shot of Warren Elvers and Curt. Back in the day I used to swim with Warren's daughter Jen. We even went to the same college.
















To the right we have Dad and Luc. At this point Luc ditched his walker for a little bit. Hooray!

To the left is the silver medalist himself. He might be still wearing this medal. In fact he might be out on a mountain bike ride right now with Coach T wearing this medal.

But wouldn't you? Look at it. It's a cool medal.


Thank you for stopping by! :-) Mary

No comments: