Friday, January 26, 2007

Limits


Even I have my limits. This morning it isn't quite zero degrees. But we are in for a high of 10 degrees. That's extremely cold, especially when they add in "But it will feel like -10 degrees......" Ouch!

Today will become a light run on the dreadmill, but hey, maybe I am making that prediction too early. We are in for a high of sixteen , a snow shoe then becomes a possibility.
The stomach feels pretty bad today, after a trip through Gastroenteritis though what can I expect? The shakes, a little dizziness. Swim practice this morning will be tough but we will get through.
It's a day off for our school district as it is grading day! It'll be a fantastic day, a birthday redo of sorts. I at least feel good enough now to go out for lunch, which I promised my little man we would certainly do today.
So the day after I am a bit weak, a lot shaky, and very cold. But I guarantee if you can make it through this kind of winter, you can make it through the Ironman.
:-) Mary Eggers

No comments: