Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Spin Cycle

I am honored and proud to announce that I am now considered to be an adjunct faculty at the Rochester Institute of Technology here in Rochester, I am now a Spinning instructor there. I have taught Spinning for over 10 years primarily at the Buffalo and Rochester Athletic Clubs, until I decided to take a spinning break last march.

My new Associate Coach Erika Foster pointed me to this opportunity in this University's new and developing Spinning Program. I taught an audition class this morning and twenty students came to help me audition, many of whom were complete beginners.

I will admit that I really loved the University Population. Both younger students and some professors took part, and we all had great fun. It is really something to watch students, over the course of an hour grow so much.

I get to add Spinning back into my program also, which gives me the opportunity to do what I love, teach. Whether it is spinning, yoga, anything, I have a pasison for teaching and I am very grateful for this new opportunity!

Plus RIT has an absolutely amazing new pool, to which I am now a member of! Hooray!

Stay tuned for more triathletes in training.......

:-) Mary Eggers

No comments: