Monday, October 5, 2009

give me the bike

I about lept out of bed this morning. Okay this afternoon.... I worked last night. For one work was light and I got to relax. That never, if ever happens. At 1pm my eyes popped open and I thought.....

BIKE BIKE BIKE BIKE.

Inside, in the cold, not for very long...... but bring me my bike, I have work to do. That's when and how I can declare illness over.

As I predicted The Wizard saved the day, I was never worried. That's why I hired him. This is exactly among a million other things what he is for. While the week is longer than a recovery week it's still short to allow recovery, a 5K and then to ramp up into 3 running focused high volume weeks that I am planning on nailing. And excited to nail.

I have some loose ends to tie up before clearwater. Intensity and a couple more pounds. No problem at all.

Clearwater here I come!

And then I get to start training for Ironman again. After a little short break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does Jesse know that you also call painful workouts a visit to the Wizard? Does this mean he's pure evil :).

Great job on getting healthy and listening to him - can't wait to see how you do in FL!