Tuesday, October 27, 2009

things to come

It's been hard focusing on my semester and closing the books for a while. I've been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the USAT 2010 continuing education clinics, checking out where the fitness conventions are that I used to attend when I was teaching, this is the stuff that I absolutely love. I am so excited to be focusing on the business and growing it. Just yesterday several opportunities landed on my desk almost as I was literally reading pathophysiology. I want to close the books .... now.

December 5th. December 5th. December 5th. Until then I have much to do. Finish the semester. Clearwater. Ironman Arizona. I feel like once I step on that plane for Clearwater there is no looking back.

As we have just progressed through an overload block, this is a big recovery block for me. I am to rest like it is my job, essential that I exit this week 100% recovered. Smile. Smile. Smile. It's almost time to hit that course in Clearwater.

I am ready to go out and grab my race. I am ready to execute my plan, swim my swim, ride my bike and run my run.

But first I have to study.

No comments: